Doing lunch in Melbourne? Express lunch menus are becoming very popular and more and more restaurants are now offering 2 or 3 courses (sometimes with a glass of wine) at very reasonable prices. So the next time you are wondering where to go for a quick lunch, check out our guide to the best restaurant express lunches around Melbourne.Less
With its grand ornate gates keeping guard, it’s hard to not be intrigued by the secrets that lie on the other side. The fit out of the venue instantly woo’s you with its eclectic treasures adorning walls and shelves alike.
Hues of deep red, wooden floorboards, and curious animals makes this place feel like you’re a world away from home – perfect for the European inspired menu. Mind you this is all at entrance level.
It’s downstairs where the real fun is to be had. Hidden below, is the cellar bar known as Fall From Grace. Complete with chandeliers that could rival that of the Queen. The drinks list is impressively filled to the brim with all the classics and some for the curious drinkers. Plus Chef's all-night grazing menu will keep those tummy rumblings at bay
Find yourself charmed to say the least.
7pm, Thursday 5th and Thursday 12th March
Join us for a 5-course degustation, where Head Chef Dylan Evans explores the concept that 51% of our diet should be raw food and the other 49% can be cooked. This very balanced and thought-provoking meal is available for two nights only, definitely an event not to be missed! $80 per person | $110 including matched beverages. To Book please contact the venue on the above contact details.
Check out the flyer